Part Time Seasonal Entertainment Crew Team Members
(generally April through October)
See job description and requirements. If interested, complete online application below.
- Load and unload equipment
- Service equipment
- Deliver, set-up, tear-down & pick up equipment
- Operate and/or demonstrate equipment operation when appropriate
- Record broken and/or missing items on pickup report
- Assist with other duties when needed to provide excellent customer service
- Service customers in a polite, friendly, and professional manner
- Dependable and on time for scheduled work (generally 8 hour shifts)
- Ability to properly represent Awesome Amusements at events with children, teens, and adults.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license with good DMV record (recommended not required)
- Submit to random drug test
- Able to lift and carry 70 pounds
- Maintain an appropriate personal appearance
- Possess customer relation skills
- Be familiar with local roads and be able to read and follow a street map
- Be able to understand and follow instructions, both written and oral
- Maintain a team-oriented working relationship with co-workers
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to complete, scan and email the preliminary application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information regarding employment please call 630-953-2866 or email email@example.com